Last Modified: 6/11/2021
Please read this Policy carefully. By accessing or using the Websites, you indicate that you have read, understood and agree to this Policy, and you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with this Policy. If you do not want to agree to this Policy, then you must not access or use the Websites.
Certain DentalQore products or services may be subject to additional or different DentalQore terms and policies, including those governing the treatment of personal information, that are specific to those offerings, and this Policy does not supersede, modify, or otherwise replace such terms and policies.
Changes to this Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. If you have provided us with an email address, we may make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with email notice informing you that this Policy has changed, but such notice is for your convenience only and shall not be required for the effectiveness of the changes. The date that this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes. Any revised version of this Policy supersedes all previous versions. Your continued use of the Websites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about you through our Websites, which may include your personal information, such as your:
- your name and contact information (phone number, email address, physical address, etc.) and other personal information that you choose to provide to us, for example, your resumé and job history when you submit it in connection with your interest in one of our job opportunities;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- details of the transactions you carry out through our Website, including financial information, such as credit/debit card information and account numbers related to payment you may make through the Website;
- IP addresses, operating system type and version, device identifiers, and other information collected through cookies or other passive means;
- how you use and interact with our Website or other products and services available through the Website (such as information about frequency, duration, date and time, quantity, quality, and performance information related to logins, clicks, and other use information);
- geolocation, such as where you are located when you are using our Websites; and
- other data or pieces of information that may identify you individually.
How We Collect and Maintain Your Information
We collect your information:
- Directly from you, when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you access, navigate, or use the Websites. This information may include traffic data, location data, logs, usage details, IP addresses, browser and device type, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
We use a number of methods and technologies for automatically collecting data and information, which may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects or “Flash” cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s Websites.
- Web Beacons. Certain parts of our Websites may contain small electronic files known as “web beacons” (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to track certain types of data, for example, to count users who have visited those websites, and for other related Websites statistics (for example, recording the traffic data of certain Websites and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect your personal information automatically, but we may tie other data and information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us. We retain your personal information for different periods of time depending on the type and nature of the data and the purpose for which we have it. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention is required or permitted by law.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We may process and use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To provide our Website, its contents, and the products, services, or information that you request from us.
- To process your payment method, if you choose to make payments through our Website.
- To contact you about the Website, our policies, or your account, if applicable.
- To configure and maintain your account, if applicable.
- To create or derive anonymous, aggregate information or data that does not identify you or any other particular individual.
- To develop, operate, maintain, improve, and enhance our Website and to train our personnel.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your personal information to inquire about our job postings, we will use that information to answer your questions and/or process your application in connection with that job opportunity.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and DentalQore, including for billing and collection, if applicable.
- To protect DentalQore, our Websites, and our customers, in the event of breach of contract, fraud, harmful, unauthorized, illegal or other types of activity.
- To contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. To opt-out or for more information, please see the “Choices About Your Information” section.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or for any other purpose upon your consent or request.
We will need your financial information if you choose to may a payment through the Website. Financial information provided via our Website may be processed by us or by using third-party service providers. By providing your payment information, you consent to the processing and use of your such payment information in this manner.
We may disclose anonymous, aggregate information about you, users of our Websites, or our other customers without restriction as long as that information does not identify any particular individual. Further, we may disclose personal information that you provide to us or that that we collect from you:
- To our affiliates or other related entities and subsidiaries.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to protect your information and only use it for limited purposes associated with our Websites.
- To enforce or apply our service terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes, if applicable.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DentalQore, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of DentalQore’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by DentalQore from our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for any purposes, including marketing, but we may provide your information to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Websites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or attempt to create an account on our Website or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us using our contact information listed at the end of this Policy.
Your Health Information
Some of our products and services may permit users to provide personal information that may be or may later become protected health information subject to the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act of 2009 (“HITECH Act”) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), each as amended from time to time. This Policy only covers our Website and not those products and services. Further, this Policy is separate from and is not intended to replace or alter any disclosures or information related to dental or health information, including any notices that may be provided by us or by the providers that we work with in connection with the HITECH Act or HIPAA.
We will comply with our obligations under the HITECH Act, HIPAA, and other applicable laws, in addition to separate agreements that we have in place with our providers when we access, process, or use protected health information.
Except for protected health information, you acknowledge and agree that we may use certain data received or created through our Website or other services in any way allowed under applicable laws. We will only use protected health information that we receive or create in a manner consistent with HIPAA, all other applicable laws, and pursuant to any business associate agreements and other agreements that we have in place with our customers or otherwise for the products and services used in connection with protected health information.
Choices About Your Information
There are various ways that you can control your information:
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- If you do not wish to have your information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into your account and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email using our contact information listed at the end of this Policy. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of your purchase of our Websites or other transactions.
- If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us and changing your browser cookie settings.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, some third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative or similar services.
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To do so, please send us a request using the contact information listed at the end of this Policy.
- Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to the information provided at the end of this Policy. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Requesting Access, Control, or Changes to Your Information
PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED US WITH INFORMATION WITHOUT THE PROPER RIGHTS, CONSENTS, OR PERMISSIONS SO THAT WE MAY DELETE SUCH INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
You can make various requests about your information. You can also request to access, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us by contacting us using the contact information at the end of this Policy, or if you have established an account with us, you can review and modify your information through your account. It is important that you let us know as soon as possible if you believe that any personal information that we have about you is incorrect, or is, has been, or might be used inappropriately, so we can take commercially reasonable steps to correct, delete, or restrict the use of such information, as appropriate.
If we are processing your personal information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection), you have the right to withdraw your consent. If you exercise this right, you may need to provide express consent on a case-by-case basis each time the use or disclosure of your information is necessary for you to utilize our Websites.
There are some circumstances where we will not be able to fulfill your request, for example, if regulatory obligations, legal matters, or certain operational or technical constraints prevent us from doing so. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would cause the information to be incorrect or violate any law or legal requirement. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your personal information with certain agencies or supervisory authorities.
You are responsible for the safety and security of your information, including taking steps to actively protect your information, such as keeping your login credentials confidential and restricting access to your account, if you have an account with us. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the data and information we use is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. We implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide to prevent unauthorized access to or use of your personal data. However, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure and, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Any transmission of information through the Website is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings, or technical or security measures.
Inquiries or Complaints.
If you have a question or complaint about this Policy or our information collection practices, please contact us at:
1261 S 820 E #100
American Fork, UT 84003